And yesterday was humid.
And... it was a great day to take pictures at the Chicago Botanic Gardens - as long as you don't mind heat.
Or humidity.
Or nekkid children.
![]() |
| This would be said photo in front of said staircase |
But I digress. I must be crazy from the heat. Or from looking at the truly awesome photos that Jeff Anderson took of us yesterday. I mean - they look good. They look REALLY good.
So - we decided to share. Amanda already has, like, 140 pics on Facebook. I know because she tagged me in all of them. But I figured I'd put some of them out here, as well. So, I have a bunch out here, most of them cropped to widescreen, and suitable for framing - on your widescreen computer monitor.
And now, I'm gonna go find some air conditioning. Because it's hot. DAMN hott!
But first - picture type goodness:

TTFN - Ta ta for now!
Malcolm
P.S. - I normally don't have a problem with half-nekkid children, honest. However, some parts of the anatomy should be naked in the kind of sun we had yesterday, and most boys shouldn't be hanging that thing out for exposure anyways, without massive amounts of sunscreen. I mean, really.



Only HALF nekkid. But still, the half that shouldn't be.
ReplyDelete