Sunday, September 19, 2010

It's been a bit busy down on the farm...

RSVP's are coming back - which means that there will actually be people at our reception.  Which is good to know, because, ya'know - I was a little concerned.  

Folks, I got something to say, and I'm just gonna say it: I don't understand women's hair.

There.  I said it.  And now, the explanation.

Amanda went out yesterday to do a trial run on her hair.  She was gone three hours.  When she got back, her hair looked EXACTLY like it did when she left.  I mean, I could have done before and after pictures, and they would have looked exactly the same!

Ladies - don't yell at your man when you go get yer hair done and he don't notice.  We are only men, after all.  We can only notice so much!

In all fairness - they didn't use any product or anything, they spent time playing with bobby pins and, apparently, having a drink.  Amanda said that her hair was 'fuller', but I have no clue what that means, someone's gonna have to draw me a diagram.  

In other news, this weekend is the Bridal Shower, and I'm not invited.  Which I guess is a good thing, because it means that Tim and I get to spend some quality time here working on computers and trying to figure out what happened to the Cards this season.  What did happen to the Cards this season?  The answer, my friend...

Today we met with our DJ, talked about the music, and now we need to create a schedule.  I made him a sandwich.  Yes, I'm kissing up to the DJ.  Why not?  Incentives are a good thing, until they become bribery.  I know the difference.  :D

Well, I could ramble on forever, but it's more fun to sign off and let you wonder what's happening next.

Ciao!
Malcolm

P.S.  For everything we scratch off of the "must do" list, we add two more things.  This thing'll never get done!  Unless I hide all of the pens....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it clean - our folks come here!